Residents’ views are being sought on the Bracknell Town Neighbourhood Plan, in a consultation lasting until 20 August. The plan includes policies on environment and green spaces, heritage, housing and local character, transport, local economy and employment. Full details are available at www.bracknelltowncouncil.gov.uk Cllr Chris Turrell, chair of the Neighbourhood Plan steering group, said: “It … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion due to be demolished to make way for a brand new one!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Clerical Assistant Vacancy with Bracknell Town Council - see News Page for details
Share this page