On Friday 9th June, we were pleased to welcome the chairman of Bracknell Twinning Association Councillor Mary Temperton along with local residents of Leverkusen, Germany and their hosts to the Council Chamber at Brooke House for tea and cake after their visit to Ocean House to marvel at the Bracknell regeneration. A warm welcome was … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion being rebuilt!!!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- SUMMER OF FUN - Braybrooke Recreation Ground 16th August 11am - 3pm - come and join in the fun!!!!
- Birch Hill synthetic pitch CLOSED until further notice for re-surfacing
13th Aug 2018
Relatives of the WW1 Fallen
Share this page