A motion was brought forward to council in relation to reducing Bracknell Town Council’s carbon footprint on Tuesday 10th October 2017 at Brooke House Council Chamber. Bracknell Town Council Councillors discussed the motion and raised points of what the council are currently implementing or have already achieved to reduce its carbon footprint such as gradually … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion due to be demolished to make way for a brand new one!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is OPEN
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- The car park for Wildridings playing fields is CLOSED for resurfacing
Share this page