A motion was brought forward to council in relation to reducing Bracknell Town Council’s carbon footprint on Tuesday 10th October 2017 at Brooke House Council Chamber. Bracknell Town Council Councillors discussed the motion and raised points of what the council are currently implementing or have already achieved to reduce its carbon footprint such as gradually … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion being rebuilt!!!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Works are underway on the Synthetic Pitch at Birch Hill. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Thursday, 13th Sep 2018 - Thursday, 18th Oct 2018 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Braybrooke Community Nature and Fishing Club CAST Fishing Course
Friday, 28th Sep 2018 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
MacMillan Coffee Morning
Share this page