Environment Warden (part-time) Vacancy – CLOSED
£13,032 for 24 hours per week starting salary.
Additional hours may be available
Working across the whole of the Bracknell Town area you will:
• help to maintain a good relationship with the public using Bracknell Town Council’s land and buildings
• work closely with partner organisations and members of the public to address and educate on such issues as dog fouling, graffiti, fly-tipping, littering, and fishing.
• To promote a good environment
• work with young people to foster respect for the environment
• collect and provide witness evidence if required
• carry out risk assessments as required
You will have excellent customer service skills and the confidence to deal with difficult people / situations. You will be used to working outdoors and with a passion for the environment. Training will be available. You must be willing to work variable and flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
Please apply by completing the Application Form (under Useful Documents) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am – Tuesday 5th January 2021
Interviews: week of 18th January 2021