Grounds Person Vacancy – NOW CLOSED
Circa £18,000 per annum initially (depending on qualifications and experience) plus pension scheme
37 hours per week, additional hours may be available.
Working across the Bracknell area you will:
- help maintain the Council’s recreation areas and play equipment.
- help ensure the Town Council’s facilities present an attractive, welcoming and safe environment for service users.
- be flexible to cover additional hours (including weekends). The ideal candidate for this position will have some knowledge and experience of grounds maintenance; have good customer service skills and also the confidence to deal with difficult situations. You will be able to lift and undertake heavy manual tasks and be familiar with working outdoors. Experience of ground equipment maintenance would be an advantage along with a sound knowledge of risk management. You will need to be approachable with good public relations skills and the ability to work in a team.Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the job. The application form (CVs on their own are not accepted) and equal opportunities form are available from Useful Documents on the top right of this page and can be returned via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Interviews: week commencing Monday 9th October 2017
- If you have not heard from the Town Council by Monday 9th October 2017 you should assume your application has not been successful.
- Closing Date: 29th September 2017
- Training will be available for the right person.