Part Time Vacancy – Parks Team
23rd December 2021 Posted in Council News
Join our Parks Team
(mainly afternoons and weekends)
£13,032 starting salary for 24 hours per week
Additional hours may be available
Plus pension scheme
As a Career Average Revalued Earnings (CARE), Defined Benefit (DB) pension scheme, the LGPS is considered to be one of the best pension schemes in the country. Bracknell Town Council currently contribute 24% of salary into the pension scheme each month.
Working across the whole of the Bracknell Town area you will:
- Help to maintain a good relationship with the public using Bracknell Town Council’s land and buildings
- Work closely with partner organisations and members of the public to address and educate on such issues as dog fouling, graffiti, fly-tipping, littering, and fishing
- Promote a good environment
- Work with young people to foster respect for the environment
- Collect and provide witness evidence if required
- Carry out risk assessments as required
- Support the grounds team with litter picking and emptying of bins when required
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence as driving is essential. A suitable vehicle will be provided
You will have excellent customer service skills and the confidence to deal with difficult people / situations. You will be used to working outdoors and with a passion for the environment. Training will be available. You must be willing to work variable and flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
For further information and an Application Form (CVs on their own are not accepted) please e-mail email@example.com or download the documents below.
Closing Date: Midnight 31st January 2022
If you have not heard from the Town Council by Monday 14th February you should assume your application has not been success
Father Guy’s Last Service in Bracknell »