A new balance beam and nature trail were officially opened on Monday 10th April at South Hill Park. The new permanent features which were funded using s106 developer money have been created for use and enjoyment by visitors to this Bracknell Forest heritage park, and will help promote education and learning about natural surroundings. The balance beam … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Braybrooke pond is closed for fishing until 1st June 2019 apart from club sanction events
- Great Hollands hall now available for hire - please ring 01344 420079 to book
Share this page