Beech, oak, maple and alder trees will be enjoyed for generations to come thanks to two Old Bracknell Ward Councillors. Cllrs Iain McCracken and Peter Heydon used a portion of their Bracknell Forest Council Members’ Initiative Fund to have 30 trees planted in the North Lake area of South Hill Park, managed by Bracknell Town … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- To book the public bowls rink please ring 01344 455521
- Great Hollands hall now available for hire - please ring 01344 420079 to book
- The Splash Pad at Great Hollands is NOW OPEN between 10am and 6pm daily!
Share this page