14 young people learnt to fish over the half term holidays. Bracknell Town Council’s Environment Wardens Danny Williams and Mike Maughan organised the fishing day at Jean’s Pond, Braybrooke Recreation Ground in Garth, on Friday, 30th October. At the end of the day, all the children were presented with a certificate and Dennis Gorrie was … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Great Hollands hall now available for hire - please ring 01344 420079 to book
- The Splash Pad at Great Hollands is NOW OPEN between 10am and 5pm daily!
Share this page