Despite the damp weather, many young residents attended our annual Teddy Bear’s Picnic, held at Jocks Lane Park on Wednesday, June 22. Children were able to enjoy a range of entertainment including bouncy castles, fairground rides, arts and crafts and magic shows. Mums and carers were also able to find out about all the different … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Braybrooke pond is closed for fishing until 1st June 2019 apart from club sanction events
- Great Hollands hall now available for hire - please ring 01344 420079 to book
Share this page