14 young people learnt to fish over the half term holidays. Bracknell Town Council’s Environment Wardens Danny Williams and Mike Maughan organised the fishing day at Jean’s Pond, Braybrooke Recreation Ground in Garth, on Friday, 30th October. At the end of the day, all the children were presented with a certificate and Dennis Gorrie was … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion being rebuilt!!!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Works are underway on the Synthetic Pitch at Birch Hill. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Thursday, 13th Sep 2018 - Thursday, 18th Oct 2018 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Braybrooke Community Nature and Fishing Club CAST Fishing Course
Friday, 28th Sep 2018 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
MacMillan Coffee Morning
Share this page