14 young people learnt to fish over the half term holidays. Bracknell Town Council’s Environment Wardens Danny Williams and Mike Maughan organised the fishing day at Jean’s Pond, Braybrooke Recreation Ground in Garth, on Friday, 30th October. At the end of the day, all the children were presented with a certificate and Dennis Gorrie was … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion due to be demolished to make way for a brand new one!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is OPEN
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- The car park for Wildridings playing fields is CLOSED for resurfacing
Share this page