Despite the damp weather, many young residents attended our annual Teddy Bear’s Picnic, held at Jocks Lane Park on Wednesday, June 22. Children were able to enjoy a range of entertainment including bouncy castles, fairground rides, arts and crafts and magic shows. Mums and carers were also able to find out about all the different … more
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Find your ...
Councillor or Nearest facilities.
- Check if you are eligible for our TV Grant scheme under Services
- Great Hollands pavilion due to be demolished to make way for a brand new one!!
- Splash Pad at Jocks Lane is open daily between 10am and 6pm
- Great Hollands coffee shop (cabin) will be closed indefinitely
- Please book the public Bowls rink through our office 01344 420079
- Clerical Assistant Vacancy with Bracknell Town Council - see News Page for details
Share this page